We work vigorously with clients to help business owners maintain vendor / supplier contracts, personnel and employee relations, partnership and compensation structures, and navigate lease negotiations, trade secrets and protection of company assets. We advise business owners as 'general counsel' on business structures, negotiations, mergers, acquisitions, restructures, dispositions and day-to-day operations. Our litigation attorneys provide depth and years of courtroom experience to solve complex litigation matters for our business clients. For more information click here…
We know healthcare. Our clients cross the industry spectrum, and include physicians, hospitals, hospital systems, physician and practice management groups, teaching institutions, specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, pharmacies, home healthcare entities, laboratories, dialysis centers, and allied healthcare professionals. Our Physician Services Group is specifically designed to support physicians and physician groups in practice formation, hiring/firing, operations, regulatory issues, reimbursement, and ownership and operation of ancillary health services. Our litigation team handles risk management initiatives, peer review matters, board complaints, liability claims, business and partnership disputes and employment matters. For more information click here…
When the career and livelihood of a professional is at stake, Thiebaud Remington Thornton Bailey LLP works tirelessly to defend clients against the liability claims and to work to protect their reputation and public confidence. We work with clients pre-litigation to assess early on the situation and craft a strategy for the client. For more information click here...
In the high-stakes world of appellate litigation, Thiebaud Remington Thornton Bailey LLP's appellate attorneys offer depth, experience, and knowledge. Our appellate attorneys have experience handling all aspects of appeals at every appellate level in Texas and before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. But what really separates our appellate attorneys is the experience we have in not only handling appeals but also trying cases. This provides our appellate attorneys unique perspective and a strategic advantage when we assist at the trial court level or pursue appeals. For more information click here...
Speeches and Publications
- New Provisions Regarding Texas Medical Board Proceedings
- uploads/pdf/Considerations in Treating Patients with Chronic Pain.pdf Considerations in Treating Patients With Chronic Pain
- uploads/pdf/2009 Future Damages Article.pdf Future Economic Damages
- Defending Claims When Prescribing Drugs or Using Medical Devices
Litigation News You Need To Know
- Supreme Court to Review Health Law
- /uploads/pdf/NY Malpractice Program.pdf New York Malpractice Program May Offer Model for Medical Liability Cases
- /uploads/pdf/Medicare Secondary Payer Act Private Cause of Action.pdf Sixth Circuit Gives Teeth to Medicare Secondary Payer Act Private Cause of Action
- /uploads/pdf/Tort_Costs_Make_US_Less_Competitive.pdf Tort Costs Make U.S. Companies Less Competitive